This bundle contains a Python script for analytics and statistics.
- Problems with scandinavian characters in your csv-files, or just need to convert csv- to xlsx-files?
CSV-Rescue converts csv files to xlsx files, while fixing ascii problems.
- The distribution tool helps you perform distribution analyses and outputs bar charts and line charts for single variables, and distribution plots for pairs of variables.
- The correlation tool helps you perform bivaritate correlation analyses and outputs both a correlation matrix with r- and p-values and as a heatmap.
- The regression tool helps you perform single and multiple regression analyses and outputs both regressioncoefficients, R squared, p-values and VIF-values.
- The mediation- and moderation tools helps you perform mediation analyses and moderation analyses in accordance with Hayes' process models 4 and 1.
1. Make shure you have Python 3.7 or later installed on your computer.
2. Download all required packages from the Python Package Library (pip3 install).
3. Run scripts from Python Idle (fn+f5) or other program that runs Python files.