CORals Analytics is a tool for common data analytical tasks:
What it does:
- Converts csv files to Excel files and cleans up ASCII errors.
- Does distribution analyses.
- Does bivariate correlation analyses.
- Does simple and multiple regression analyses.
- Does VIF analyses (for validation).
- Does mediation and moderation analyses according to models 1 and 4 by F. Hayes.
- Exports results as graphical plots, line charts and spreadsheets.
This download only works with Macs with Python 3.7 or later installed.
If you don't have it, feel free to download it HERE.
For other platforms, please download the corals analytics Python script and run with Python.
NB: Denne nettsiden bruker cookies for å forbedre din opplevelse. Ved å trykke "GODTA" aksepterer du dette. Cookie settingsGODTA
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.